The order is created within three days. All orders sent outside of Russia are subject to customs clearance. The approximate cost of customs clearance is 100 EURO. The cost of customs clearance is included in the main invoice.
To get access to wholesale prices you need to:
1. send a request for registration as a wholesale buyer to the corporate e-mail: email@example.com.
2. Staff members will send login and password to the specified e-mail to enter the wholesale section.
3. All prices are in Russian Roubles. The transfer to Euro must be calculated at the current exchange rate.
4. Make an order by selecting the necessary goods, specify the quantity and click on your SHOPPING CART. Edit your order if necessary.
5. Discount from the order amount is calculated automatically:
from 500 EURO - 15% discount
from 630 EURO - 18% discount
from 820 EURO - 21% discount
from 1000 EURO - 25% discount
6. Select a payment method and fill in the data for delivery:
the full name of the person who will receive the parcel
Shipping address with index.
7. Click the CHECKOUT button.
You can see the composition of your order in the MY ORDERS section.
After completing the order, wait for the final invoice, which will be sent to the e-mail specified during registration.
After receipt of payment, the order is sent through the specified transport company or EMS Russian Post. CASH-ON-DELIVERY consignment is not possible. Payment of postage charges is included in the main invoice.
If no payment is made within 7 calendar days of the invoice, your order will be cancelled.
Also, you can recommend your transport company, and our staff members will consider delivery through it.
The cost and terms of delivery can be specified on the websites of transport companies. All orders are shipped from the city of Veliky Novgorod, Novgorod region, Russia.